BevelGear – the versatile bevel gear set
In Vienna, we produce high quality Gleason bevel gears for all your applications, in several different variations and transmission ratios. The manufacture of our bevel gear sets benefits from more than 50 years of experience in development and manufacture, combined with innovation and quality. We offer you the highest level of quality with our UMC-tooth flank grinding process.
Graessner also offers consultation, design and construction services for customer-specific spiral, Zerol and hypoid bevel gears with the following features:
- Modular unit ms = 0.5 - 12
- Outside diameter up to 410mm
- Axis angle 10 -170 degrees
- Very smooth running, quiet operation
- High efficiency
- Fast-running properties
We also supply ready-to-install bevel gears from our DynaGear and PowerGear ranges.
Graessner GmbH’s manufacturing capabilities
- Milled teeth quality 7 in accordance with DIN 9365
- Ground teeth quality 5 in accordance with DIN 9365
Standard bevel gears